It’s never a better time to make some dating resolutions than at the beginning of a new year. I like to think a mix of serious and silly resolutions works best for actually getting a few accomplished. Hookup Land asked our resident blogger Christopher to jot down a few for reader inspiration. Here’s his list:
In 2014 I Plan To…
(in no particular order of importance)
1. Be more tolerant while I’m dragged along to shoe shops.
2. Continue trimming my pubes beyond the third hookup with the same woman.
3. Get back to auto-fellatio class—oops, uh, I mean, yoga.
4. Allow myself to consider dating women who cheer during hockey brawls.
5. Dance as often as I did in university—cuz I hate exercising on a treadmill.
6. Buy myself one of these to add to my pleasure chest.
7. Have sex in a public washroom (but it has to be in a fancyschmantsy-restaurant washroom, not in, like, Burger King)
8. Be less hesitant to respond to online messages from women who don’t quite have a grasp of basic spelling and punctuation.
9. Get that AC/DC tattoo I’ve been promising myself.
10. Give video games another try, in case I’m just not “getting” it.
I’ll be happy if I can manage three items on this somewhat ambitious list.
Realistically, numbers 4, 8, and 10 might be a bit of a stretch.
Happy New Year!
What dating resolutions will you be working on to make yourself a better catch or lover?